My first out-of-pocket repair

at 39,000 miles, the first one...the power windows failed after one switch became loose; when I tried to "fix it myself", the maxi-fuse blew. Total cost: 175.00..HOWEVER, the part was in stock (Saturn dealer) was out in thirty minutes, and got a free car wash. I can see local service stations taking a whole afternoon to take longer to find out what's wrong, to have to wait for a part store (if they in fact carried a power switch panel) and somehow ending up charging the same amount. Any comments on Saturn dealer repair? They seem extremely good.

Elmer Pintar

Reply to
Elmer Pintar

Less than 1/2 a car payment....