"New Saturn Aura a fantastic value"

New Saturn Aura a fantastic value The 2007 Saturn Aura may be the best midsize car ever to be offered by General Motors. at

Mike

Not hardly. I just test drove the Aura XR, the one that costs $4,000 more and has more standard equipment than the base Aura XE, the other day; I don't think I've ever encountered a $26,000 car that absolutely screams "CHEAP!" so loudly. I can think of at least two other mid-size GM cars that are FAR better values (most equipment for lowest price) than the Aura: the Pontiac G6 and the Chevy Malibu.

Hell, you can get FULL-size GM cars from other divisions for less than an Aura XR: a Pontiac Grand Prix and a Chevy Impala.

Reply to
Larry Harvilla