O2 sensor for 98 SL-2

Following prolonged SES warning, computer revealed O2 sensor problem. Tech said it would cause weaker mileage, but no crisis.

Similar experience here? Plus, very frequent SES warnings.

Thanks.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

I just had this same problem on my 97 SL2, after months of the on and off SES light, I decided it was time. It was a $25 part from Kregan part and the light's stayed off since the swap out, it's right there on the front of the engine and real easy to change.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff