PICS: Saturn Astra pricing - to hit showrooms January 2008

Saturn has announced a launch date for its upcoming Astra hatchback Based on the European Opel Astra, Americans will be able to purchas their own Astra starting on January 2, 2008

Saturn released pricing for its upcoming Astra 3 and 5-door hatc

backs last month. Prices start at $15,995 for a manual 5-door XE an top out at $19,820 for an automatic 3-door XR. Prices includ destination charge. Base models do not include air conditioning which is a $960 option.

View the attachments for this post at:

JLA

Hmmm, wonder where he got the official (employee only) pricing sheet ? hmm....

Reply to
marx404

Reply to
BläBlä

I'd almost buy one if they didn't look like that hatchback Honda thing!

-Brian

Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)

Ok, I haven't been to Saturn.com in a few wks, so I see where they have added the extra Astra graphic link at the bottom of the home page and the .PDF pricing sheet, that's a new one.

I will be getting a sneak peek and test drive of the Astra in Dec, cant wait to see what it is like up front. I surely will post what I see afterwards.

Reply to
marx404

Take pics of engine. I'm interested in seeing if it has a timing chain or not. I can tell from one picture but if you guys can disassemble the engine some what that would be neat as well. ;)

Reply to
BläBlä

Crap...

Through research I'm fairly certain this will be the Ecotec they will be istalling -

So much for a chain...

Reply to
BläBlä

just like I said, isn't it? I have asked around and AFAIK it is a belt.

Reply to
marx404