Rocker Arm Shaft

Has anyone else had problems with the rocker arm shafts coming loose on their SOHC SL1 Saturns? I have a '95 Satrun and the exhaust rocker arm bolts have loosened off themselves twice in about three years. The first time I got lucky and only had to tighten the bolts, but last night the rocker arm shaft broke.

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

Patrick W. e-mail: hellotoyou@shaw (remove "to" with "2")

Reply to
P. Wiebe