Saturn VUE - good and bad news

The bad news is that my wife's pampered VUE ('05, V6, fwd) just ate a right rear wheel bearing at about 27,000 km (~17,000 miles)

The good news is that the dealership replaced it under warranty in about an hour, no grief given.

This dealership has been really good to us so far - Mountain Saturn-Saab (Hamilton, ON, Can)

(just wish my Chev dealer was as good about my Malibu's typical woes)

Reply to
Chris