SPC Racing looking for crew June 4-6 @ Blackhawk Farms

SPC / GF Racing is excited to announce our opening race weekend, June 4th -

6th, 2004 at Blackhawk Farms in Rockton, IL.

Friday June 4th is a testing day, and Saturday and Sunday will be practice/qualifying and a race on each day.

We are looking for folks to come and help out, especially on Friday and Sunday. Prior experience is not needed. We'll provide training, and some floor space to sleep on. For more information, or to sign up to come out and help, email snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Hope to see you at the track!

Reply to
Kevin M. Keller