Temp lights flashing

My 1997 Saturn SL2 has suddenly started blinking the two temp lights (coolant and transaxle) simultaneously shortly after I begin driving. The lights flash for maybe 30-40 seconds, then quit. Doesn't happen every single time I start the car, but is happening more frequently. Temp guage shows normal/low - Any ideas? steve

Reply to
Steve

Steve typed until their fingers bled, and came up with:

Check the coolant level. if it is not low, then go to Autozone and have them pull the codes to make sure it isn't the tranny overheating.

Reply to
Kevin M. Keller

Kevin

Thanks for the tip. I had a diagnostic garage read the codes and they see noth>Steve typed until their fingers bled, and came

Reply to
Steve