Avanti Red Carpet Custom Service Arm Bands

I am looking for any information especially photos of Studebaker employees wearing these unique arm bands. I purchased one recently. A few weeks ago some photos were sold as a group of 4 one with workers looking at a 1963 Lark on ebay. I missed the auction and can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
avantifromct