Bitter victory.

One of the disappointing things about my time as an SDC member in GB was the slow delivery of TW.

For the membership fee of, what is now, $44 a year, TW arrived some six weeks after NA members got it. (Air mail was available, but I'm a Studebaker man - cheap!)

I ranted, cried and suggested and eventually, some imaginative folks came up with a way to increase delivery speed without breaking the bank.

Today, I got a message from Mike Sandy. He just got his July TW and I don't have mine yet! To make it even worse, I can't even think of a strong enough British curse to oover this situation! Karl

Reply to
midlant