Transtar is for sale

Well, I made some room in my garage so I had to make a decision to quit playing Studebaker and get to working on a Studebaker. So I' selling the Transtar. I need the motivation to get the Sky Hawk finish. . . no Studebaker to drive will get me working so I will have a Studebaker to drive.

The Transtar is a 1956 2E12 that has been modified a little. . .

Turner Disc Brakes on the front. Studebaker 259 V8 (FULL FLOW) with dual duce's Aluminum intake Aluminum Finned Script Valve Covers and Spark Plug Covers Chrome Alternator Stainless steel exhaust Pos Traction Rear End

3 Speed with over drive on the floor XM Radio/CD Player in the glove box Covered bed Original paint scheme for 56

The Transtar scored 387 (First place) at Charlotte in 2004 and 384 in Omaha (first place)

This Truck has been in Turning Wheel a few times

If you are interested email. . . right now I'm taking offers.

Take the spam out of the email address to respond.

Rick Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier