1993 Legacy brake booster problem

The brakes pedal in this car (110K) just doesn't feel as firm as it should be. I got the car from family with 96K. I completely flushed and bled the system whcih improved things a bit. After pumping pedal with the car off the pedal moves at least 2 inches or more to the floor upon starting, If held long enough it will almost bottom out. It passes the other booster tests in the manual. My brother has a 1997 outback nd his pedal moves more to the floor then I would expect but not as much as my 93. Anyone else have brake booster problems in this vintage legacy.?

Thanks

MattK

Reply to
Matthew E. Kennedy