2005 Impreza console paint?

Many Impreza owners have commented about the "fragile" dark silver paint, kind of a silver/titanium color, on the center consoles of the mid-decade Impreza's. It easily scratches and scuffs.

Since my console is currently disassembled for installation of a new in-dash entertainment head unit with GPS, it would be easy to repaint the console/radio bezel before re-installing it.

Does anybody have a paint color name and/or color code for the console? Subaru USA is unable to give me any guidance.

Thanks!

Reply to
Ben Jammin

I googled it and found plenty of tips like this:

I know you would want a paint designed for plastics and a good clean surface.

Reply to
Frank