2011 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited, What I drove last night:

I've always seen the Legacy as the car that Impreza owners eventually graduate to when they need more space but want to maintain respectable performance chops. For people with WRXs or STIs, they have the 2. Read More:

----------------------------------- Subaru NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

duate to when they need more space but want to maintain respectable perform= ance chops. For people with WRXs or STIs, they have the 2.

IMNSHO It's high time for fuji to ditch their transmission department and subcontract the job to a company that can do it right. Toyolet, er, chevroyota to the rescue? STI arm can take over the mainstream transmission design just as well. It would be gobs of fun to see these folk to struggle to design an automatic from scratch :-))))))))) Won't be terribly surprised if they come up with a better DSG that doitsche.

Unless people start to get fired nothing ever gets done.

Reply to
AD