97 Outback Subaru with over heating problems.

I have a 1997 Outback with overheating problems. My mechanic found residue of gas inside the coolant overflow reservior. He said this is due to a head gasket problem. Could their be other problems with the engine. :?

Reply to
coinman

Could be, but if you keep overheating it you WILL have more problems.Get ready to kiss the top end of that engine goodbye.

Reply to
Porgy Tirebiter