98 Outback Head Gasket

I had my timing belt changed at non Subaru shop and then the car started overheating. Mech said radiator was problem even though he suspected head gasket and told me so. What should I do? I'm sure there is a service bulletin on this and stuff is suppose to be added to coolant.

Will leak stop fix problem, should I fix car or buy new?

Car has less than 100k

I'm a little upset that I didn't take the car to the Subaru mechanics.

Reply to
Mullins

Steve Parker