Amber H3 bulbs?

I'm trying to make my fog lights on my 95 legacy LS wagon to actual fog lights by replacing the stock 55w halogen H3 bulbs with amber H3 bulbs. Anyone know where I can find these?. All I've found so far are the blue-tint bulbs which I'd like to avoid. I've also seen "dichoic" H3s listed but what are these? By definition, these should be multiple color dispursement. Is this true?

Reply to
John

brentlz