any Love for the Loyale out there?

Roommate bought a 90's Loyale wagon at auction this week, I haven't found much info online other than parts suppliers (who list it in the meta-text).

Any enthusiast's web pages, "it's the same as..." help out there?

My experiences so far is based on turbo Imprezas.

tia, TBerk

Hi,

There's a "vintage" section at the Ultimate Subaru Message Board (I think their current URL is

but you might need to google 'em--I don't drop in often.) Other than that, I haven't found much, and judging by the comments my Subie parts guy makes whenever I visit, I think we Loyale owners are pretty much the redheaded stepchildren of the marque!

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

Correction on the URL (I really screwed it up--sorry!):

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

thx Rick,