AT AWD

Regarding that "electronically-managed, continuously-variable transfer clutch" on my Forester XT, Subaru has some years of experience with this technology, correct? How does it hold up? It sounds complex; is it a "soft spot" as the car piles on the miles, requiring extra repair and maintenance? I've mostly arrived at the conclusion that I'm going to take a chance and NOT purchase an extended warranty. But should I reconsider because of potential problems with that transfer clutch?

Reply to
Hal Whelply

maintenance?

Reply to