blitz nur spec r exhaust

fit a blitz nur sec r exhaust on my 03 wrx impreza last week easy swap bit to loud for me so I fit the baffle which it come`s with to reduce the noise only problem was it rattled quite a lot so I had to put it in with some sealant not what I expected from a blitz product,so I decided to e-mail racelogic ( uk importers) to inform then what it was like,they rang me on the Monday morning to ask me what the problem was when I explained the rattle it was greeted with total disbelief the attitude of the lady on the other end was bordering on total rudeness in the end I assured her I was not telling lies,I got the impression she did`nt believe a word I was saying ,wont be using them again......

Reply to
kevin wallis