Brake bleed - ABS?

OK-

2004 WRX 5 sp. It's coming up on 15K miles (almost 15 months since I took ownership too). I've typically had my brake fluid bled and filled every 15K miles with DOT 4 fluid (I brought in myself) - usually at the same trusted mechanic.

I couldn't find any reference in my Subaru maintenance booklet about a separate ABS servicing. My previous car has a separate ABS fluid resevoir. I take it that the ABS shares the same fluid as the main brake system. After a strange mail-order experience, I now have five .25L cans of Motorex DOT 5.1 brake fluid and 3 .5L bottles of Motul DOT 5.1 fluid.

So - how much fluid am I going to need to bring for the entire brake and clutch fluid bleeding? I'm inclined to use up the Motorex fluid first and store the Motul fluid for later.

Reply to
y_p_w