CodeLink or other steering angle sensor on 2010 Outback?

I have a 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5I Premium which was purchased used. From the beginning, there has been some steering wheel vibration at 70+ MPH. Wheel alignment and tire balance all checked out OK.

Does this car have the CodeLink Steering Angle Sensor or something similar? I read elsewhere that having this sensor out of calibration could result in steering wheel vibration.

Thanks in advance...

Dave Mc

Reply to
Dave Mc