Coolant conditioner & flush

I've read on other posts the procedure for coolant flush and the necessity to bleed air from the cooling system. One of the procedures noted is to put the car on a ramp or incline with the rad cap off and keep the coolant topped off during the refill process. A question I have with this procedure is what is the effect of a warm or hot open radiator on the "cooling system conditioner" (stop leak) during this process. Does the stop leak begin to thicken or anything as a fuction of temperature and the open air? How does the stop leak work? I know many Subarus have experienced clogged radiators, with or without stop leak.

Reply to
Anonymous