Driving Light Adjustment 99 Impreza OBS

I have just purchased a 99 Impreza Outback Sport which has driving lights. I have noticed that they point at an angle such that at about 20 feet, they hit a good 6 inches or so above the low-beams. I thought these things were supposed to aim low and straight ahead, something to do with the reflectivity of fog or some such.

Can someone advise me as to whether they are pointed incorrectly, and are there any guidelines for adjustment if they are?

Thanks, Jason

Reply to
Project Falcon

Edward Hayes