Durability of Imprezas

Today I test drove an Impreza RS sedan (not the WRX). It was fun to drive. But I'm wondering if it has the durability of the Outbacks and Legacys, whose fans have bragged keep running up to 300k miles, especially since it is not touted as being rugged enough for off-road driving. Has anyone put a lot of miles on an Impreza? I'd like to hear about your experience. Thanks.

Reply to
tenplay