Forester 2000 Headlight Flicker

I have a 2000 Forester L that the headlights flicker when turning on, or when using the turn signals. I believe it is in the switch column, when I rotate the light switch to the on position, the headlights will flicker sometimes, and I can here the headlight relays clicking in the fuse box. bad Switch? dirty contacts? No mods have been done.

Reply to
TrAsK