FS - Subaru Legacy service manuals

I have a set of Subaru Legacy service and repair manuals for 1992 right hand drive models.

These are the factory manuals in six volumes with lie-flat binding, and are very detailed.

The manuals weigh almost 6 kg in total, so they would be expensive to ship overseas (I'm located in New Zealand).

I originally obtained them when I had a used 1989 Legacy, then later found them quite useful for reference for my 1997 Impreza.

Many of the engineering fundamentals didn't seem to have changed significantly between 1989 and 1992, (and many things appeared to remain in common even for the 1997 Impreza).

I would like NZ$200 for the set of manuals (that's half what I paid for them), plus the cost of shipping.

Anyone interested, please email me. (spit the dummy from my signature and substitute j.selby)

John Selby

snipped-for-privacy@paradise.net.nz

Reply to
John S.