Impreza Sport 'R' Reg

The Fastest Non Turbo'd 2.0 ltr Family saloon on the Road.

( well i think anyway )

Nasa we have a Problem

My Scooby do seems to have got a Ticking noise at 2000-3000 revs, it seems to be louder inside the car then outside, seems to be behind the Dash board area. does any one have any ideas? me boyfriend says try putting in OIL in it. LoL just thought I might be something BIG.

Now I know one of you Mechanics out there Know what this is, so Give us something I can go to Scooby dealer with and say... "I think its this.... " or " the Valves or what ever are Kucked" etc..

Thanks

Claire

Long Live the Scooby Doo

Reply to