Impreza wiper problem

I had a problem with the wipers on my 2.5 RS Impreza. The wiper bushings were worn causing the driver's wiper to hit the A pillar. Solution here:

's someone else's idea, not mine. I glued the new bushings into the wiper arms, put wire ties around them, then glued the wire ties to the bushings. That should last for some time, I hope. The bushing kits are available on Amazon or Ebay.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Interesting idea.

Yousuf Khan