Inspite of the Problems (aka. rebates do help!)

Even with the CEL problems and occasionally noisy windows, guess what is likely to occur now?!?!? We may buy another Legacy! In particular, a blue pearl Special Edition sedan. That is *if* they'll give us a good price. And as of 8am,

, there is now a$1250 rebate for '03 Legacies, up from $1000 and they are continuing the 0%financing = wooohooo...! If my better half likes it, and the price is right,we've another Soobie! Terry - '02 Regatta-Red 5spd GT wagon - 24k miles Yakima / TandeMover / Rockymount rack To reply, get rid of the "nonsense"

Reply to
TW-Ohio

There is only a $750 rebate on L. and Special edition models. $1250 goes to the G.T. and the Outback models.

Reply to
HANKSFISH