Installing a Subwoofer in a 2000 OBW

I just purchased a new factory sub woofer from ebay. I've got the instructions on istallation but have a few questions:

  1. How difficult is it to get the auto gearshift cover plate off?

  1. Is the dash difficult pry apart?

  2. Can't the sub be plugged in via the glove compartment versus taking the whole centre console apart?

Any suggestions or hints will be greatly appreciated.

Tx.

Joe

Reply to
steam_mill