Just got my rear checked

Latest recall included my Crosstrek and I just got the rear stabilizer bar bolts checked at the dealer this afternoon. Don't know if they had to do anything as they said they were sending me the paperwork. Whatever, including a free car was, I was there an hour and had to make an appointment the day before. I'm reading that recall notices will not be sent out until mid May but I had just noticed it on the internet Monday and ran my vin number to see if I was included.

Reply to
invalid unparseable