Need Feedback: know any trustworthy mechanics with Subaru experience aroundthe Northern Virginia area.

For those of you who live in the Northern Virginia / DC area please let me know of any trustworthy mechanic(s) around the NV / DC area who have worked on you Subarus.

Also, please comment on dealer mechanic shops experiences. I'm currently working with the guys from Don Beyer Subaru of Alexandria and they seem fine, but I want to keep my options open.

Reply to
Joaquin Rosario