Pontiac Vibe: any experience?

Does anyone out there have a Vibe?

I was looking at the Toyota Matrix and heard the Vibe is built by the same plant so I thought I might check them out.

Thanks,

RonT

Reply to
Ron Truitt

Same car, uglier front end, typical crappy GM customer service.

I'd buy the Matrix.

Reply to
Mark Keeling

Reply to
Bryan Lee

I've had my 2003 Vibe almost 2 years. I love it. We've had no problems at all with the car, although they did replace the CD player about 4 months after I bought it. It is a Toyota engine.

I didn't test drive a Matrix, after spending 2 minutes in the Vibe, I knew it was the car for me. I had driven an Astro Van for 14 years, so it was a big change. I am totally happy with this car.

I don't have it serviced at the Service Dept. where I bought the car, we go to another Pontiac dealership for the service. We love the sales dept. where we bought the car, but their service dept. is a joke.

Melissa

Reply to
Melissa

My 2004 Vibe is great! I replaced my '96 Saturn and am using the 5 speed Vibe towed behind a motor home.

American badge, UAW built, Japanese engineering. How can you go wrong?

There were more sales incentives on the Vibe than the Matrix, and I like it's looks better.

RRon snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
GHOF