NY LIVE: 2012 Subaru Impreza loses power, gains mpgs [Video update]

Subaru dramatically increased fuel economy at the expense of power for its redesigned Impreza sedan and hatchback. Subaru - Subaru Impreza - Makes and Models - Recreation - Autos Read More:

----------------------------------- Subaru NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

I suspect FHI butchered impreza to make room for (the properly designed?) FT-86

That's my cynical view of the 2.0 fuel sipper

Reply to
AD