Old Subaru GL Coupe AWD...

I could have researched it, I guess, but is this a boxer engine? I have heard those things are darn near bullet proof, but I also heard that the turbocharged versions didnt hold up. Any comment?

Reply to
hls

The ea82 is OHC version of the old EA81

Reply to
clare

It's a boxer and they are pretty solid. A turbo on anything adds stress, but the later turbos were pretty good.

Reply to
clare

I had a 91 GT 2L turbo wagon for about 8 years, no problems. Currently I'm running an 02 GT 2L wagon twin turbo, still no problems here either.

Well there is one really. The radar detector comes on often and has saved my license (& my wallet) a few times.

Reply to
bugalugs