RE: 98 outback legacy rear strut

Hello.

I want to redo the rear struts on my car, can anyone give me some suggestions, I know i'll need a spring compressor and other basic tools, any other speacialty tools though?

As well as what would the procedure be on this, i can get at the bolt on the top from the trunk space as this is a Wagon style...anyways i'm just looking for a little guidance if you have time.

Let me know if you require a few more details please. I'd be more than happy to supply.

Thanks for your time folks!

Reply to
ruez46