Re: How do Subs sell in Florida?

-----SNIP

If only the new Legacy GT wasn't so boring looking! > > -John >

Wow, I just bot one partly because it IS "boring-looking".

This is key when ducking/evading/hiding from/driving past the omnipresent state police in this northeastern coastal state...

This car couldn't be better in that respect, except for the giveaway hood scoop.

Reply to
Bob H

^^^ Three times in four posts? Spending too much time in chat rooms??

Reply to
CompUser

I think upon reflection you might ask yourself that very same question. And you are off-topic.

Reply to
Bob H

Reply to
Paul