Re: I'm Tired Of ...Give thanks y'all

Give thanks y'all that there are people like Harris County Judge Robert Eckels and Houston Mayor White. With a "can-do", no questions asked attitude "We have the Astrodome ..evacuate here" . . . "The Astrodome is full" . . . "open up the Reliant Center"...but we have contracts, it is leased out this weekend, the city would be in breach of contract.. could be sued.

"Do it" The Astrodome and the Reliant Center are full. ... ...... "Open the George R Brown Convention Center" ...but we have contracts, it is leased out this weekend and for the next 3 mnths, the city would be in breach of contract.. could be sued. but...

"Do it" ....

Reply to
John Gibson