Re: Where is fuel pump relay connector in a wrx?

I'm looking in the shop manual of a 2002 WRX page FU-51 where it describes

>disconnecting the fuel pump relay. The illustration (EN0344) does not show >enough context to figure out the general vicinity of the connector, or the >size. > >Anyone knows? > > >** Posted from
**

It's in the passenger kick panel area. If you open the passenger door and lie on the floor, you'll see it when you look up into the kick panel. There are two relays, one brown and one green. The green one is the fuel pump.

Reply to
mulder