Simple Auto

Why doesn't Subaru build a simple auto. I don't need powered rear view mirrors, hot seats, electricly adjustable seats, or any other of that expensive garbage. I know, I know.... marketing drives the sales....but give me reliable and simple and I'll buy it.

Sometime I drive my wife's H6. Jeez, I can't even operate half the buttons properly with my gloves on. At least the doors haven't frozen shut on it yet like they used to in her '96 Outback. We had to trade the '96 in due to poor reliability. Hopefully this one will be better. Have

5000 miles on it and everything still works. Fingers crossed!

Al

Reply to
Al

Yeah. I'm really worried about the day my 95 Brighton gives up the ghost.

2.2L, 5MT, AWD, no ABS wagon - manual everything, not even a tac or A/C.

From the Canada Subaru site, I see that the cheapest 2004 Legacy, an L Wagon includes:

- ABS

- electric antenna

- cruse control