subaru 96 subaru legacy l wagon stalled unable re resrart

car runnning well ....rpm dropped stalled unable to restart

Reply to
douglas Begent

Well, let's hope it isn't a $700 computer like I had to replace in my Porsche when it started stalling earlier this year...

Did the engine die, or it seemed to still be running but the car stalled? When you try to restart the car, does it turn over? Any other clues you can give us as to whether it's an electrical or gas-feed problem?

Patty

Reply to
Patty Winter