Subaru impreza 2007 remote locking key battery runs out within one month

Hi, can any one explain why the remote locking key battery runs out very fast. Every month have to change new battery CR1616. I'm using battery MAXELL Lithium Battery 3V. My original battery has been used for 3years. Why does this happen?

Reply to
Subra SP

Hi,

A little known big killer of Lithium batteries is getting very cold, or if you keep buying them from the same place maybe just a bad batch?

Hi, can any one explain why the remote locking key battery runs out very fast. Every month have to change new battery CR1616. I'm using battery MAXELL Lithium Battery 3V. My original battery has been used for 3years. Why does this happen?

Reply to
Illuminated