Subaru Justy G3X SUV.

Test drove the brand new Justy G3X a few days ago, and liked it, but it is too small for my use. It is a mini-SUV, very similar to the equally new Suzuki Ignis SUV. Both are good cars, but small, too small for me, at least. But they are both great value-for-money vehicles here.

Reply to
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

Hi, Inger!

You wouldn't be the same Inger Skramstad Jørstad from alt.autos.audi, would you?

- Greg Reed

--

1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Formal Limousine 1989 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro sedan 5-speed 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue 2001 Chevy Astro AWD (wife's) 2004 Forester 2.5XT 5-speed (coming soon!)

- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----

Reply to
Greg Reed

"Greg Reed" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@post.newsfeed.com...

Oh yes indeed, we are one and the same person. I bought my used 1999 Audi A6Q at our local SAAB/Subaru dealership, not too far from where I currently live, so every time I bring it back for service, I get a free loaner for the day, mostly one of their brand new test-drive vehicles, so I can try them out myself. I have tested SAAB 9-3 and 9-5, both great winter cars, I almost bought one, and Subaru Legacy, Impreza, Justy G3X, and Forester, I think it was. Great cars, too, currently surfing on the Petter Solberg effect. Audi, SAAB, and Subaru are all really great winter cars, while BMWs and MBs are not, in my opinion, at least. Volvos are also great in winter. Front-wheel drive is a huge advantage in winter, not to mention AWD/4WD or Quattro, but rear-wheel drive is a disadvantage here.

Reply to
Inger Skramstad Jørstad