Used '02 WRX

I'm looking at picking up a used 2002 WRX, with about 95,000km on it. It came off lease, and seems to drive pretty good. It still hauls like crazy, and I wasn't able to hear any rattles or squeaks. There is some minor body stuff (hood chips and a door ding...and it needs a good waxing), it doesn't appear to have been abused or rallied (no obvious chips on the sides from gravel anyway).

I'm just wondering if there are any problems in particular that I should be looking for? The other question I had is regarding the under-hood paint. The car is rally blue, but the underhood colour is somewhat darker. Is this the way it's supposed to be, or has this possibly been repainted? Everywhere else looks like factory paint.

Thanks, Stephen

Reply to
Steve Niece