Vacation MPG

Just a short report.

Drove 1119 miles in the Southern US, North Alabama to Florida Panhandle. I had the luggage carrier on top and the car fairly well loaded. Two adults, our dog, and all of the beach crap for a week.

I averaged 27 miles per gallon, traveling between 55 and 80 mph. Oh yeah, the car! It is a 2005 OBS, manual transmission.

I was pleased with the ride, this is the first long trip I have taken in the car since I got it last Fall. It was a much smoother ride in the long hall than my previous car, 2001 Acura RSX-S. Although not quite as zippy!!

Anyway, love the Subie....

John

Reply to
Gumby