"05 Stratus 2.4L Engine ~

would it hurt to use E-85 fuel in it out of necessity? What would be the consequences? Is the 4-cyl. engine a work-horse?

Bush's pep-talk in defense of high gas prices alluded to the fact that ethanol appears in the crystal-ball as possibly the top motor fuel of the future, if I understood his hype correctly.

For the sake of sanity - I try not to take him seriously.:--)

mho v=83e

Reply to
fiveiron

Bush's pep-talk in defense of high gas prices alluded to the fact that ethanol appears in the crystal-ball as possibly the top motor fuel of the future, if I understood his hype correctly.

For the sake of sanity - I try not to take him seriously.:--)

mho vfe

Reply to
Shep