1956 black and white two tone Ford car.

A guy who lives catty corner across the street from me said that guy down the street from me is asking $10,000 for that 1956 Ford car.Well, he can keep on dreaming, I don't think 1hat car is worth anywhere near that much money.The most money I ever paid for a car before was $1,800.00 in cold hard cash to that guys pretty blonde wife in Sioux Falls,South Dakota in November of 1971 for my 1914 Model T Ford car. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

What kind of shape is the car in and what model?

If it's a '56 Crown Victoria with the plexiglass roof, I'll be right down with my checkbook!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

The 1956 Ford car does not have a plexiglass roof.I call it a plain jane two tone black and white color car.I don't exactly remember if it has a V8 engine, but I think it has.I think it is a four door car.The body on that car seems to be in good condition, so does the upholsterly and all of the glass, seems to be in good old condition.I guess the car is still sitting there, usually when I go to the food store, I drive up the other end of the street I live on.If this rainy weather lets up enough, I might walk down the other end of the street today and see if the car is still there, about seven houses down the street from me.The guy might take considerably less money for the car if somebody makes him a decent offer.I have no idea of how much money the car is worth. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I remember when some of those 1950s Ford cars also had plexiglass panels on the hoods of those cars so people could look at the engines without opening up the hoods, I have seen them before, back in the 1950s.My dad once owned a 1955 solid blue color Ford station wagon car. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin