1986 Chevrolet Celibity

Alldata doesn't show it that way. Are you reading out of an OEM EWD, or? Keep in mind I don't automatically trust Alldata, especially on the older stuff. They could have easily omitted the sans A/C diagrams by accident and no one would be the wiser (until one opened the hood and looked).

Thanks!

Reply to
Toyota MDT in MO

Toyota MDT in MO wrote in news:eYv4m.7253$ snipped-for-privacy@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

It says Honda Motor Co. Ltd., First Edition, 12/87.

Then again, one of the engines listed is a D12B, which was never offered in North America, so this may be a European manual (I got it cheap).

My '91 Civic paper manual is /definitely/ for US/Canada.

You'd almost think they were Haynes...

Welcome.

Reply to
Tegger

I don't know if you could use this- but it might be worth a try.

I have a Honda radiator fan switch I bought as an experiment to use on a Honda motorcycle, figuring it was worth a gamble to avoid having to pay more than $50 for the Honda motorcycle part. I installed it briefly and removed it after determining that it turned on at too low of a temperature for the bike.

I bought it at Autozone, it is a Duralast P/N SW 518, also sold as a Wells SW 518. Here's a picture:

Part Number: SW518 Weight: 0.141 lbs Quantity Per Car: 1 OEM Number: 19021006; 37773- PB1- 003

Wells specs say

SW518 (View Image) 2 Male Blade Terminal M16 x 1.5 Open Makes 90c ± 3 Breaks 83c ± 4

Rockauto.com says it fits

HONDA ACCORD (1984 - 1985) HONDA ACCORD 1800 LX (1984 - 1985) HONDA ACCORD 1800 SE-I 1985 HONDA ACCORD 1800 STD (1984 - 1985) HONDA ACCORD S 1985 HONDA PRELUDE (1983 - 1985)

No idea if it would work for your application, note the M16x1.5 thread and O-ring seal.

Replace tiny.invalid with visi.com to email me, $10 via paypal gets it to you.

Regards Mark

Reply to
Mark Olson