1987 olds calais, 2.5L A/T Stalls after warm up.

The engine stalls after running for about 30 minutes either driving or parked. There is no spark. The fuel injector is getting plenty of fuel and pressure. And it is being told to turn on. I am not getting a Check Engine light or any CODES. I have replaced the EGR, Throttle Position Sensor, Plugs, wires, ECM (used), ignition module (used), thermostat, engine temp sensor, coil packs (used), tested the MAP and Intake pressure sensors (ok). All the ground connections look ok. I need to listen to the fuel pump after it stalls for the normal whirring noise it makes. A few months back I disconnected the TCC solenoid on the tranny because it was shuttering when coming to a stop. Does anyone have a suggestion on wht to check now?

Reply to
papaw